The big news in Sevenoaks is the approval of the hotel chain Premier Inn, which will be built opposite the station, work will commence early Summer 2017. The Council-led project is intended to address a historic shortage of hotel accommodation for both leisure and business particularly in Sevenoaks town. Despite having many world class attractions, there are few hotel beds and most visitors choose to stay in neighbouring areas only making day trips here. Good news for the town which is growing very quickly due to its proximity to London and the fantastic rail links to London
Its getting cold here in Sevenoaks and the Kent kids are on half term so de-cluttering is high on my list of things to do whilst the poor kids tackle some half term revision. Knowing where to start can be a major mental roadblock. Start with this list of items you can say goodbye to right now with little thought. Thats my day sorted!
1. Expired coupons.
2. Old magazines.
3. Expired pantry items (canned goods, spices, etc.).
4. Old clothes.
5. Old/extra/excessive wrapping paper and supplies.
6. Excessive plastic and paper bags.
7. Broken things you’ve been meaning to repair.
8. Old/extra/stained/torn linens.
9. Chipped dishes and mugs. Read more:
10. DVDs you know you’ll never watch again.
11. Duplicate kitchen tools.
12. Accessories you haven’t worn in a year or more.
13. Take-out menus.
14. Extra boxes and empty storage containers.
15. Refills for items you no longer use.
16. Expired or compromised bike helmets. T
17. Expired medication.
18. Expired cosmetics.
19. Old cell phones.
20. Books that don’t move you or that you haven’t used for reference in three or more years.